Thursday, June 24, 2010

Anyone used bare minerals makeup and does it really help with acne?

Any people using bare minerals makeup? Has it improved acne? Does it really work in the sun as sunscreen has anyone tried that out?Anyone used bare minerals makeup and does it really help with acne?
yes, i use it and love it. its light and natural and not at all greasy. it doesnt help with acne, but certainly doesnt contribute to it. as far as the sunscreen, it works a little but i dont think as well as a regular sunscreen. if i was to go to the beach i would use a regular sunscreen.Anyone used bare minerals makeup and does it really help with acne?
I tried Bare Minerals because I got a starter kit. I hate the brush, but love the product. My chin broke out because of the brush but the result was amazing. I recommed it, but I would find a brush with softer bristles because if your skin is crazy like mine, you'll break out.
I use it, but I don't have acne. I'd say, it's kinda just like powder. I have to use a good moistureizer before I put it on or my face feels really dry. As a makeup, it's good, not really the miracle the commercials make it out to be, definetly not creamy like they say it is, but it looks nice. I did have a few friends who used pro active for their acne and that stuff worked really well.


Good luck!
yeah i used it. it didnt help but it didnt make it worse so it is a good make up


and it does work as sunscreen
YES. I used it and it dried out my pimples and I tell you, it litterally feels like you have nothing on. The only reason you would ever break out more is if you're allergic to it. It works awesomely. I bought some about a year ago and it's lasted me so long and works just great! :-)
My mother uses bare minerals and there are no claims or evidence that they help with acne although it's an excellent makeup line, very different than anything else out there on the market. The sunscreen is very effective.
I use Arbonne's mineral powder foudation.It's really good and less expensive than bare minerals.


see my profile for info
no it doesn't help
No it does not help. I found to hide blemishes best for me is instead of applying concealer here and there on your face apply it all over lightly and then proceed putting on foundation and powder. It works for me all day. I use Almay concealer stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting