Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best makeup? Help needed?

Okay, I am about to go to the drug store and I want to get some make up. I have pale skin, like Ivory pale, dirty blonde hair, long eyelashes, and green eyes. What brands of make up should I get? What colors?





Thanks.What is the best makeup? Help needed?
i recently have went shopping and did a review i didnt upload on youtube yet but, get loreal HIP eyeshadows. THEY ARE REALLY pigmented and it is a duo[two eyeshadows in one] for only 7bucks. umm i alsoo reccomend like wet and wild liners in different colors! but to be honest, loreal had got like the best drugstore products. BUT BUT BUT i reccomend you buy avon products because they are cheaper than drugstore for most things and work better and you get a lot more which sounds better to me :] email me for more infoWhat is the best makeup? Help needed?
Almay Intense i-colour for green eyes just go for the whole kit


a sparkley pink lipgloss or lipstick (if you get the lipstick buy some chapstick and put that on first)


and a cheap pale blush would be amazing also.
pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting