Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I look my age>? I'm an 18 year old girl who looks 12 or 10. Please makeup experts help ME!

I have blue greyish eyes. Dull brown hair. Umm..kind of black brownish eyelashes. Light skin. I'm sorry but I don't have a camera with me. oh yeah, and I plucked all my eyebrows out, but that didn't help. You guys, if anyone can help me, I would love you forever. ThanksHow can I look my age%26gt;? I'm an 18 year old girl who looks 12 or 10. Please makeup experts help ME!
DO NOT DYE YOUR HAIR BROWN! I am fairly pale and used to have dull brown hair...it really washed me out. Dye your hair a soft golden blonde to add warmth to your skin. Wear foundation and powder. Put on soft pink blusher on your cheeks and a little bronzer across your forehead,down your nose and chin.Put on silver eyeshadow in the corner of your eyes then in the middle of your lids a light blue eyeshadow then the end of your eyelid darkish blue eyeshadow and gently blend. Wear lots of black mascara and line your eyes at the top from the middle to the end and at the bottom from the middle to the end with black eyeliner. Wear a soft pink lipstick or just clear gloss.And for your hair get front bangs and leave them loose while you do a sort of middle ponytail but sort of quiff it like make it puff up to give it a bit of volume,put it in place with clips and then straighten or curl your loose hair. Good luck :)How can I look my age%26gt;? I'm an 18 year old girl who looks 12 or 10. Please makeup experts help ME!
Work up your eyes with black or brown eyeliner and try eyeshadows like silver...purple or pink





With your hair you can try a shine gel like i use silk therapy (you can get it anywhere..drug store etc.) To put it on you rub a nickel sized amount into your hands then run your hands through your hair then brush it through. Also don't put to much on the top of your hair or else it will get to greasy.





Use mascara either black or black/brown





If you want to make you eye brows fuller you can use an eye brow pencil





Also i love using blushes and bronzer on my cheek bones.. its defines then and makes you look older.





You can try lip plumper also... :0





Hope I helped






lol i think that's just how some people are.


i turn 17 on wednesday and just last week i was at a restaurant and the lady asked me if i was over 11.


and then i also went with my parents to talk about a timeshare thing and my parents were saying how they're going to have to pay for college soon and they're like...oh do you have another kid? and my mom is like no my daughter right here is going to be a senior and she's like oh i didn't think she looked old enough to be graduating.


ahhh. i'm sorry, but i know how you feel.
dye your hair an up to date brown chesnut color. -marty jean baker

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting