Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup help...I have auburn hair and frekles. What makeup colours should I do?

Ya just read the title. I need some eyeshadow, liner and lipstick/gloss colours.Makeup help...I have auburn hair and frekles. What makeup colours should I do?
I would say teal/turquoise liners would be really nice (:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a> (In Emerald)


i would stick with neutral gloss, like a really sheer pink, or a color that is close to your natural lip color.Makeup help...I have auburn hair and frekles. What makeup colours should I do?
Jewel tones would look great on you. Such as violet, aqua, green, blue, burgundy. Remember that when experimenting with colors that less is more, too much and you'll look like a clown.





I would start off trying different colors of eyeliner until you find one that works best for you. Maybe pair the best fit color with a neutral eyeshadow, such as a cream or almond color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting