Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have green eyes, light blonde hair. Can anyone help me with makeup colors to bring out my eyes?

-I have light-ish skin


-light blonde hair


-eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara colors


-any other tips regarding makeup very welcome!I have green eyes, light blonde hair. Can anyone help me with makeup colors to bring out my eyes?
Well....I also have green eyes %26amp;%26amp; blonde hair=]


%26amp;%26amp; this is what I use...





Eyes--Almay eyeshadows for Green eyes....Sometimes I do a ';smoky eye'; with dark browns...





Eyeliners--For eyeliners I use eather a Light Black, Brak Brown or a Clear eyeliner (you can get clear at any drug stores)





Foundation--Remember to get get a foudation color at least on shade LIGHTER then your normal skin color=]





Lips--As for lips....I just use a lighty tinted pink lip stick and I gloss it over iwht a clear lip gloss....





Hope I Helped!


.~.*.~.Happy Holidays.~.*.~.


%26amp;%26amp; Take Care!!I have green eyes, light blonde hair. Can anyone help me with makeup colors to bring out my eyes?
w/ light skin and green-ish eyes, plum colors (deep purples) and golds ALWAYS look nice.





If youre trying to dress it up a bit, add some dark brown eyeliner and shimmer.





For a more casual, laid back look, go for silvers. classy and easy to turn in for night. just add masscara and liquid eyeliner.
dark colors on ur eyes(contrast the color of ur eyes trie opposite colors)


use light foundation


and pinkish lipgloss





Hoped i helped%26lt;3333
I am the same as you, blonde hair and green eyes. I use gold eyeshadow, dark purple in the corners, and black eyeliner. I get a ton of compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting