Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have brown hair and blue eyes and need makeup help?

i just dyed my hair back to my natural color which is brown and i have baby blue eyes and i need help with makeup like what color eyeliner/eyeshadow should i wearI have brown hair and blue eyes and need makeup help?
i would go with like a copper or gold or brown everything.I have brown hair and blue eyes and need makeup help?
brown try almay for blue eyes





answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
To make your eyes stand out, I would go with a black eyeliner or anything like dark brown/green. You can experiment with eye shadows if you have a big palette of colors. If you are looking to buy some, I would suggest: gold, green, brown, orange, pink. Try blending different tones of the same colors and look up guides on youtube to get the best out of your eyes. I don't believe your hair color changes much in what makeup you use.
brown or black eyeliner and get mascara tht is made 4 blue eyes :)








Answer mine :)


http://s688.photobucket.com/albums/vv248/love_forever_bieber/?action=view%26amp;current=6769_1160712588117_1536896221_40237.jpg%26amp;newest=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting