Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does hairspray help your makeup stay on?

I got told by a mate that hairspray helped your makeup stay on for longer, not sure if it was to wind me up though! Just wondered if anyone else has tried it?





:D


thanks.Does hairspray help your makeup stay on?
it does, but I wouldn't use it just with every day makeup.


I've been in a number of stage productions that required really obvious makeup, like pre- Restoration pieces with painted white faces, and we used hairspray to keep the white face on evenly and stop it from sweating off under the lights.





It does really horrible things to your skin!


During productions everyone ended up with awful skin anyway because of the makeup, but hairspray definitely makes things worse.





My advice would be to only use it if you needed your makeup on for a very special occasion, and only if you didn't need to leave the house for a few days afterwards!Does hairspray help your makeup stay on?
use a translucent powder like the kind from bare minerals if you want your makeup to set and stay, plus look oil-free all day!





NEVER put hairspray on your face, i'm actually terrified of the smallest amount getting on mine as it almost guarantees break-outs unless you have perfect skin.





i went to the dermatologist before, and they make you take a short survey, and one of the questions was actually how often i apply hairspray! i said nearly every day and he suggested to ditch it, as some is bound to wind up on my face and cause problems. so now i put it on my fingers and smooth it onto my hair.
I've heard that hair spray and spraying it to your mascara wand before you apply it to your lashes, but not to the whole face. I wouldn't do it, it's flammable and can cause severe damage to the skin with UV rays when you're under the sun without you knowing. I wouldn't.
Yeah, definitely spray hairspray on your face to keep your make up on!








no, it doesn't. It makes your face sticky and break out, when I accidentally get hairspray on my face, it's annoying and uncomfortable.
I wouldn't try it!! If you spritz water over your face and let it dry then that helps keep your make up on, sort of sets it - I wouldn't try hairspray, you might get it in your eyes and it could irritate your skin
actually yes i heard that that was true i've never actually tried it myself but you should try it on a day that you aren't going to see anyone and see how it turns out
Eww..it might, but your face will be awfully sticky and I'd imagine that couldn't be too healthy for your skin- could cause allergic reactions or zits!!
Er, no. Spritzing foundation with Evian spray helps fix it, allegedly.
Keeping your face from being burried in a pillow by random guys always helps?
No! Its just a myth. Hairspray on your face = breakouts!
Eww thats the grosses thought I have ever heard of !
It does work but it can make you breakout. (Give you spots)
i heard that and tried it but i didnt take notice if my makeup stayed on longer lol
even if it does, do you seriously want to spray that on your face and pores?.. i can see the acne now...
it could make your face sticky or irritate it =/


i wouldn't try it.
no it doesn't


jeez


how many times do u have to ask


twice?!
yes it is and it can damage ur hairs
i mite work


but dont do it


unless u want a sticky face
  • cool myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting