Thursday, June 24, 2010

Please help with my makeup project. Why do you wear makeup?

I'm busy doing a makeup project and I'm looking for a few case studies. All I'd like to know is why you wear makeup, your name and your age.


This would really help me out a lot. Thank you.Please help with my makeup project. Why do you wear makeup?
Shea, 16.





I wear makeup because I feel insecure about the flaws in my face and it helps hide them. It's also kind of fun to put on.Please help with my makeup project. Why do you wear makeup?
I wear makeup to express myself. It shouldn't be about impressing people and it shouldn't be because you feel you aren't pretty without it. Makeup is fun. Its like painting a picture of how you feel that day. Light and carefree, or beautiful and sexy, dark and mysterious, or classic and polished. It makes you feel good.
Shannon, 25





I wear make-up because I feel that it makes me look better and more presentable. Also, I have found that when I don't, a lot of my coworkers and friends tend to ask me if I'm sick or tired, so I guess it's to avoid people thinking that there is something wrong with me and bugging me about it.
Isabella, Age 21





I wear makeup because it makes me feel good, i am the type of person who doesn't wear it out shopping or to the local store but i will wear it if i know im going somewhere nice like a party or out to dinner. I think makeup allows you to have different looks and styles and gives your face a new look. There is so much make up out there to choose from and it can make you real pretty or just update your look : )
I'm Aimee, age 21


I wear makeup to enhance my natural features. Make up makes me feel more confident in myself.


I also like to wear makeup that compliments the outfit i'm wearing, i.e. heavier makeup for a dressy occasion, and minimal makeup during the day. I also really like to experiment with different looks and colour combinations.


Hope this helps, good luck with your project!!
Phoebe, 19.





I see make up as an art, and I wear it and encourage other people to wear it not as a mask, but as a confidence boost. Most woman, when wearing makeup feel more confident in there self and feel beautiful. Where some women have that confidence without makeup, but someone dont and I think make-up answers there problems partially.
hi im sarah and im 15


i wear eye make up cos i like them to stand out seeing that i have huge lips (for ur case study u can put so that features of the face are contrasted with other featues of something) i some times wear foundation cos of my spots (ew)
my namess lizziee anndd im 13 (:





i wearr makeupp caursee





1. everyonnee dosee it





2. withouutt mascaraa it makee me lookk likee i havee no eyelashess :L





3. it makess mee feell betetrr bouutt myselfee (:





goodd luckk withh yoouurr projectt thinnggyy !
My name is Ann, and I'm 19.





I wear makeup because it makes me feel good about myself, and less self conscious. I also do it to impress people, and myself, and so I don't look so washed out.
im 15 and i wear eyeliner and sometimes eye shadow. makes the eyes pop!!
My name is Courtney and I am 12. I wear makeup because I think it makes me look prettier and because its fun!
EASY





makeup is an art!! whether its dramatic or the pin up look or smoky eye..makeup enhances ur already beautiful features!!





I LOVE IT!!!








i wont tell u my name but im 22

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting