Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have really oily skin need help wid makeup?

Tried every make up there is and every thing i tried like after wearing it an hour or so my face is all shinny. Do you know of any make up that want make your face shinny if you have oily skin?I have really oily skin need help wid makeup?
I have oily, acne-prone skin and recommend the following (which keeps me matte for 8 to 9 hours):





1. Oil mattifier. I use Murad Oil Control Mattifier which sells for $40 at Sephora. It goes under your makeup, after you wash your face and absorbs oil.





2. Mattifying foundation. I am in love with Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet which sells for $34 at Sephora. It is a liquid foundation but it is so great at absorbing oil. Also, you do not need to set it with powder.





3. Blot powder or blotting sheets just in case you still see a little shine throughout the day.I have really oily skin need help wid makeup?
The key to great makeup is great skin. To keep your skin clear, use a cleanser formulated for oily/acne prone skin. I recommend Murad and ';Outer Peace Acne Relief Kit'; by Aveda. You also want to use an oil-free moisturizer. Exfoliate twice per week. A simple exfoliator is baking soda. Take baking soda and wet it. Scrub gently in circular motions over the face. Exfoliation removes dead skin cells and helps unclog pores. You can also take plain egg white and use as a mask; leave on the face for about 15 minutes.





You will want to use non-cream based makeup. I sell Bare Minerals which is excellent.
heres a routine.





exfoliate face (only once a week tho!)


cleanse your face(everyday)(try getting a gel cleanser, they work best)


use a toner(everyday)


then put on an oil free moisturizer for oily skin(everyday)





and heres my makeup routine-


*dab on concealer wherever and rub in





*put on an oil control foundation, revlon has one called colorstay foundation and its the CLOSEST drugstore brand to being professional, plus its cheap! (normally a powder foundation works best, but they dont work so good sometimes. the best mineral foundation is bare minerals tho, check it out!)





*put on a STAIN blush. Stains or powders work best for oily skin because they soak up the oil, cream makes it even more oily!





*set my makeup with a translucent power. ones without salicylic work best, so opt for an organic one. they glide on easier and dont clump. the reason i dont use colored setting powder is because it usually clumps because my oily skin!
My skin is super oily. My recommendation is that you should not wear regular foundations. Use a concealer that has an expandable texture. I have tried all kinds of foundation that you could name from CG to Chanel. There is not that much of difference in getting shiny. I love Vichy Dermablend Concealer. I have also heard good things about Maybelline's new Super Stay.
Rockina,





Before any makeup goes on, you need to address the oily skin issue. Like you I also have oily skin, this is what I use and do:


Coonobabe Pepino cleanser, followed by their Manzanillo toner. Wash face with cleanser, pat dry with clean towel, apply toner with cotton pad, and allow to air dry. In hot humid days, I need to repeat this 2-3 times a day, when I can. My skin is clean to the touch, oil/pimple free as a result. Never use soap to clean your face, that will only irritate your skin, and it will produce more oil.


For foundation, I suggest their Savila base liquid foundation topped off with their happy endings powder to allow it to set in.


hope this answers your question.


http://www.coonobabe.com
ok this is what u do.first wash ur face start using a cleanser for oily skin. after u wash, put on sum concealer (jus a little) then get some powder and dust it over your face.you can buy oil blotting sheets at rite aid so during the day if ur face get oily dab a sheet on ur oily parts then touch up ur makeup with the powder foundation. hope i helped
Use a make up primer like Avon's Magix or Smashbox. Avon's works really well for oily skin. Also you might want to check out the skin care products at Makeup Artist's Choice.com They have some really great stuff that have helped out my oily skin A LOT! I use their Lactic Acid Peel twice a week and their Glyluronic acid serum everyday before I put on my makeup.
first you need to get a face cleanser created for oily skin.


once that's done I'd suggest using a mineral makeup. I use bare minerals and absolutely love it.
use clean and clears oil blotting sheets when your skin starts to get oily.
How ever old you are, I'm sorry but you need to know you can't just get rid of your oily skin by foundation/makeup/concealer!!!


WASH YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


If you need anymore help email me at inlovewithmarcusw@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting