Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup help for olive skin and brown eyes!!!!!?

I am 14 years old.


I do wear makeup to school but not too much.


I usually use black eyeliner,some mascara, and eyeshadow.


The eyeshadow colors I use are browns,pinks,golds,whites,and neutral colors.


I just want to know what other colors,liners I could use to make my eyes pop.Makeup help for olive skin and brown eyes!!!!!?
Purple eyeliner.


Brown eyeshadows.


Pink eyeshadows.


Offwhite/almost gold eyeshadows.





And also, using brown clothing like a cute brown halter with maybe a pink undershirt (so as not to break your dress code) will REALLY make your eyes pop. Next time, look for a guy with blue eyes and a blue shirt. His eyes will most likely pop very much when he wears that rather than a purple shirt or something.Makeup help for olive skin and brown eyes!!!!!?
Ay time x3 :D Report Abuse

Hi,





Are you allowed to use foundation? because if you have a bad complexion it does make a difference. I like to use the more expensive brands because i guess it confirms the quality of the makeup. You might want to use mineral makeup if your worried about breaking out.





For eyes, i advise you to use browns, bronzes, turquoise, and shade of green. To really make your eyes pop use a purple liner. Liquid or pencil will be good.





Sounds like your lashes sound good, but a really good mascara is Bad Gal lash from benefit. It's 25.00 but is so awesome!! i recommend it to everyone! :)





Lips? just apply a nude color or clear gloss. A dark color might seem to much for someone your age.








Good luck~ :)
well brown colors are ok so your doin good. what you need to do is find bright colors. i use a bright purple when i were a pink shirt (bright pink shirts only) and i use a bright green or bright pink when i were a purple color shirt. if i don't were a purple,green,or pink shirt. i put on one of the colors in my shirt on my eyes. like if i had a black shirt with pink, yellow, orange,and blue. i would put on the eyeshadow that (in my shirt) had the brightest color.... what this does is makes people look at your eyes and at your shirt and they say wow she really knows how to work with make-up.


p.s. you will get lots of coments too. !!!!!


go light on the maskara and the eyeliner though if you put too much of that you will look like a clown. lol . well if this works please tell me.


email : josiedepew@yahoo.com
I have the same color of skin.


I use a purple eyeliner. it pops out my eyes without looking TOO over done.


hope this helps
I would say a light green color! :)
blues and purples make the brown against brown stand out
i have the same skin tone and eye color. and i use exactly what you do! i mean i also use like powder and blush. but for the eyes i use the same. they say that blue eyeliner goes really well with brown eyes. but i dont like that effect. thats just me!. i love using a lot of eyeliner and mascara because my eyes are so dark and i like to enhance that! im 15

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting