Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have bad pin point acne scars on my face, is there a makeup that will help smooth this out?

I finally got rid of my acne but now I can see my scars more than ever and they are making me almost as unhappy. Is there anything I can do? I know of laser treatments but does anyone have first hand knowledge of there being a noticeable difference? I use maballine mineral foundation right now and I use clinique pore minimizer and that helps a bit but it adds to the cakey-ness of the face. I'm desperately seeking smooth skin so any advice would be great.I have bad pin point acne scars on my face, is there a makeup that will help smooth this out?
It isn't make up but I've found Mederma for Kids creme works really well to help fade acne scars.I have bad pin point acne scars on my face, is there a makeup that will help smooth this out?
Nichelle, decide on a product line and use it - mixing won't give you optimum results. I use the products by aularale.com/7002 (fade gel) for removal of my scars (old and new), as well as the skin care (for your skin type). Until the process is complete, use the cover stick along w/cream to powder foundation for covering. Also, drink more water, take a good vitamin/mineral supplement, and eat more fruit/veggies.
bare minerals honey, its the best you'll find, a bit pricey but well worth it. You won't be able to see any blemishes. People tell me my complextion looks like a procelin doll!!
  • cool myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting