Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Please help! What makeup should I wear to match my prom dress?

This is my prom dress: http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww221鈥?/a>





Could anyone recommend a gold eyeshadow that will match it? Preferably drug-store brands...I could buy it from the Internet, but the prom is less than a week and I need it asap!





Also what other makeup tips do you have for this dress?





thanks!Please help! What makeup should I wear to match my prom dress?
http://www.kanaccasbridal.com/home.php?c鈥?/a>Please help! What makeup should I wear to match my prom dress?
There is a gold and brown eyeshadow duo from Sonia Kashuk called Tarzan and Jane that would work for it (it can be found at Target)...You can also find a gold eye shadow from MAC for about $13 but it would totally be worth it. MAC makeup is the best.
either wear a champagney color on you lids with BROWN eyeliner and make sure some good bronzer or a golden sunrise( this colors are by covergirl)





goodluck!
get maxx factor, it has a really nice gold





i think you should get a pearly white on your lower lid, and upper lid, gold =]





that would look really pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting