Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where should I go to get help & to learn about makeup?

I am just starting with makeup, and I have so many questions! IT'S CRAZY! I don't know how and what a lot of makeup products are used for. What store or where should I go to get my questions answered?Where should I go to get help %26amp; to learn about makeup?
Youtube taught me everything I know.


Just look up:


xsparkage


juicystar07


allthatglitters21


and:


michellephan


that's how i learned everything. Good luck!!!!!!Where should I go to get help %26amp; to learn about makeup?
I wouldn't mind helping you. And I'm sure a lot of people on the site wouldn't mind either. Why not ask questions here? If I see anything of yours that I know the answer to, I'll give you as much information as I can. :) Most people learn about makeup through experimentation. Everything is trial and error as you find out what products work for you. And I think sites like this might be able to help you get started.
Come to me! I do make up and facials all the time at a skin care store called Origins, which is a part of Estee Lauder. I can help you out a ton, just message me if you want :)





The counters/stores I would recommend going to are: Origins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, and Sephora. Stay away from MAC, haha sorry I just think they're crazy.
Youtube Guru's definitely. I would recommend youtube.com/juicystar07 she is good. :] Or youtube.com/michellephan she is a pro. They are both extremely good juicystar07 is younger, and also does clothes. michellephan is professional, and extremely popular on youtube. I hope this helped.
well at the mall they normally have those make up tables with like estee lauder and MAC and Perscriptives and lancome and theyll do your make up for free and talk you through how their doing it and if you like the way it looks you can buy it from there
I would def go to Macy's, JCpenny or Nordstrums and have a professional fix ya up and answer all of your questions. But if you are trying to go cheeper, grab your sister, her friends and your BFF and have them run though it with you guys. Have fun!
Well, I advise against going to a MAC store. Seriously, those girls are about as knowledgeable as my 11 year old cousin.





You could try Sephora, as there are many helpful sales associates there. You can also try youtube :)
older sister, cousins, friends or try some youtube tutorials





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
youtube! i have learned soooooo much on youtube! this is a PROFESSIONAL makeup artist and she teaches you techniques and so much more! i love her!
you can ask me lol email me through_the_Stars@yahoo.com


or ask any older sib/friend


or sephora.


or like macy's makeup


or MAC
youtube definitely =]
youtube make up gurus are the best...def go check out make up vids on youtube
  • cool myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting