Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can you help with makeup ideas?

Okay, so I need some make up ideas/tips. I have dark brown eyes, and they're very small. I don't mind wearing a lot of eye make up. I want a make up look that is edgy, and fun. And ideas/tips would be great! Thanks in advance.Can you help with makeup ideas?
As me having dark brown eye brows myself and me being a personal makeup expert , im always willing to answer questions like this.


you can pretty much pull off anything with dark brown eyebrows..


I think you'll look great with blending your eyeshadow..a mixture of different high pigments...





I love loud colors...





you'll also stand out a lot !!!





what are some of the colors you like ??





do you like mascara ? i can give you some good mascara brands to try also..





what exactly are u intrested in trying ?





if this intrests you





please e-mail me back at





akemi_makeupexpert@yahoo.com





im here 24/7 !





thx.Can you help with makeup ideas?
black liquid eyeliner and smokey eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting