Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need help for makeup for middle school?

I thinking and sometimes I wear eyeliner on my toplid like Katy perry but not that thick though, and other times I wear eyeliner on the bottom lid halfway, but I kinda maybe wanna try something diffrentt.


HELP.I need help for makeup for middle school?
Try playing it up with some eyeshadows. Love what you're doing with the eyeliner. I do the Katy Perry look too but not too thick -- same as you. Try experimenting with some different colours of eyeliners. You're probably just using black, but there's tons of colours out there! There's a line called GOSH that you can probably find at the drugstore that has some amazing colours of eyeliners. Both liquid and pencil. The colours range from oranges and deep purples to bright blues and greens! :)


When it comes to eyeshadows, you don't want to go too dark. Try going more neutral with some beiges and browns. You can also try some pinks, purples, and blues. Maybe even a little green. But go for the more pastel-y shades and not the more dramatic colours.


http://www.coloruza.com/wp-content/uploa鈥?/a>


http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/1鈥?/a>


http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl2/2鈥?/a>





Also, if you don't like blushes, you can try out bronzer. It works wonders! Just don't over do it. You don't want to look too brown... Try to stay away from concealer unless you absolutely need it. I almost never use it unless I've had little to no sleep and have dark circles under my eyes or some unexpected blemishes.I need help for makeup for middle school?
You're too young to wear makeup but if you insist I would use lip gloss, eyeliner would look too made up for your age in my opinion but maybe you could try some clear mascara to give you a natural look. You girls need to understand that you'll have plenty of time when you get older to play with and experiment with makeup and you certainly do not need it in middle school. Stop trying to grow up too fast and just enjoy your childhood and be confident with who you are and in your own skin. I hope I helped you a little and don't think that I'm mean cause I'm not I was once young too and know what it feels like trust me but I just ignored the peer pressure. Good luck and have fun!!
Hey I am fourteen and going into high school so I've ';been there, done that';, I will give you a list.





Your Middle School Makeup Guide:





~ start with your foundation [continue using it. Flawless skin is so important in beauty, in my opinion. I am going to recommend bareMinerals foundation by Bare Escentuals because it gives you the look and feel of bare skin, never cakes on. And it is good for all skin types and won't break you out because it is all natural.]





~ next use a conceler [I really like conceler! Again I use bare escentuals bisque conceler which I also reccomend because it covers everything!! Use your conceler in the following places...any acne...scars...any blemishes...redness on your skin...over your eyelids, this birghtens your eyes up!...and over dark circles! ]





~eyeliner, [start out with only wearing it on top, you don't want too wear TOO much too soon. In about a year you can start lineing the bottum as well. I am going to suggest pencil, it is way easier to handle and doesn't go on as thick! Better for begginers too. And maybe get a deep brown or a black/brown shade, it's more natural looking. I like it a lot! ]





~ mascara, [this apply to the top and bottum. Really as much as you want. In my opinion, mascara is one of the only makeups you can't really overdue, so be generous when applying.]





~ bronzer, [I like waaay better then blush because it gives your skin a natural, and healthjy looking complextion. So it's really nice. I really recommend you use it and not blush.]





~ lip gloss [due! a must :) you can never have too many. You may want to carry the one you are wearing that day around with you at school in your pocket or like pencil bag. That's what me and all my freinds do. I am obsessed with lipgloss always gotta have it on hand. ;] Again, you can apply genorously.]





I would say that is about it for you. :) Good luck. And I really hope that you will give this look a try, and have fun with it. I just LOVE makeup, so enjoy. (:





%26lt;3, emma
well theres tons of make up tips on youtube if you get free time to look around


I would wear liquid liner on the top and flick it out a little, and normal eyeliner on the bottom. If it looks like to much black pick the top or bottom to put it on(which ever looks better on you)


also you can switch up the eyeliner colors. Make sure the line is thickest on the top outside part of your lid
i like that but heres the thing if you have smaller your or you want to accent your eyes you need to highlight your eyes. you want a white eyeshadow put it in the crease of your eye. and your brown bone. no sparkles. and a light eye shadow color. revlon has really good eye shadow quads they tell you how to do it. hope this helps. if you need anymore e.mail me=]
try an eyeliner pencil like cover girl exact lights. it has a little rubber smudger tool on the opposite end and you can smudge your liner for a softer, way cool look. that with a hint of blush and a lip balm should be a great, natural look.
Well, you sound like you know what you're doing. When I want to mix things up I use different eye shadows or if I'm feeling extreme I use a glittery eye shadow like the one that Katy Perry uses in her video ';Waking up in Vegas';
Concealer, foundation, lipgloss, eye shadow, blush, bronzer... theres loads more things you can try :)
Go to this website for lots of ideas: http://www.sephora.com/browse/article.jh鈥?/a>


Sephora has awesome make up! Some of the makeup styles are a bit extreme but they look great! Try it.
This video should help you a ton!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9NT3Ymgq鈥?/a>
First off, make sure you're using concealer and foundation.
when u line ur top lid, do a wing! get a blush that isnt sparkly! use a maybelline blush. thatz wut i use :)
use eyeshadow (;
check out my channel





www.youtube.com/makeupbykimmi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting