Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need all the help I can get with makeup?

I need makeup tips. I have dark brown hair, green eyes, and an olive complexion. I like orange and fuschia lipsticks, they look good with my complexion, but what can I do beyond this?


I've looked everywhere online and I keep getting really good makeup tips for belly dancers,except the only problem is that i'm not planning to do a harem dance in fourth hour... please help me.I need all the help I can get with makeup?
GREEN eyes are so beautiful. Try a shadow that will compliment your skin tone. Use a couple of brown shades with the darker on the upper-outer lid and brush the brow bone with a lighter color like bone to make those green eyes POP! You can also use green shades if you want but don't get bright green stay with a mossy green and use it to highlight not paint by numbers. Use a dark brown eyeliner and smudge it or blend it so it brings out the eye instead of outlining it. Use a drk brown to blk mascara but not too much. As for the lips, ONLY wear a bright color if you go easy on the eyes. I would suggest you focus on those greens and wear a more neutral color with a touch of gloss on the lips. As for cheeks, highlight the upper cheek bone with a kiss of blush in a color that is more like a bronze than a pink blush. Origins has an awesome blush by the name bronze-metal that has a hint of glitter and would look awesome on you.


Good luck!I need all the help I can get with makeup?
Well makeup isn't too complicated once you get the hang of it. for your face i would do first black or brown eyeliner underneath the eye. Then put a little eyeshadow on your eye. Either a very very light green, like a whitish-green or a color a shade darker than your skin. Also I would use a little blush, Covergirl and Revlon have good blush so depending on your skin color, if it is a light white get a lighter pink, tan get a darkish-lightish pink and so on and so fourth. then a little mascara on the eyes and clear lipgloss on the lips and I'd say you'd be good to go.
purple eyeliner will make your green stand out and look pretty :-)
I'm west indian, have you tried the new rub in toner for your face and body? That really helps, along with light orange or even olive green eyeface. shadow helps brighten your . Sometimes even I try using different color liners such as bright green or light blue. Or even you could try to shape your eye-brows into different shapes such as thinner or thicker, curvier or less curvey. I do hope these tips do help.
They make Almay makeup especially for different eye colors, they have a color just for green eyes. I also think using a blue eyeliner or blue shadow would make your green eyes stand out. Since you have an olive complexion, you might not even need foundation. But if you have an uneven skin tone you might want to use concealer to even things out. Bronzer, used in moderation, always gives a fresh sun-kissed look. A little trick I always do, I always put some light shimmer eyeshadow on my brow-bone, right underneath your eyebrow, to make your eyes stand out even more. I hoped I helped!
I'm not Armenian or anything but most women of your complexion like to draw focus to their eyes. Causing them to be notice, because the orange and fuschia lipstick will draw focus to your lips and if you add lip gloss it will make your lips and eyes be noticed a lot.
Go to a good brand make-up counter or store and ask them for a consultation. They'll do this for free and give you suggestions. MAC is a good brand and they are well trained and helpful.
well use down to earth colors never use that dark crap cuz you will look like a ****!use just a little eye liner and stuff that maches your skin tone
Go to the M.A.C. counter and have them do an eye demo for you. They will put on different colors and then try to get you to buy the one you like. They do a good job though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting