Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is there a website to help me put on makeup?

I used to wear makeup all the time. But i havent for a few years. The colors I used to wear aren't good anymore.....I need help figuring out what looks best for my face and how to apply and everything.Is there a website to help me put on makeup?
The link below is a fantastic site. It's sure to help.Is there a website to help me put on makeup?
http://www.myjellybean.com/makeup/makeup鈥?/a>
http://www.covergirl.com is great. It has quizzes and tips as well.
If you find a mary kay consultant in your area you can actually go over to her house and she will help you. I went to one in my area and she asked me some questions before I got there - like if I'm fair, hair color etc - and she had make-up for me to put on and she went through and told me how to apply it. You don't have to buy anything if you don't want to. Good luck!
covergirl.com
start looking through magazines.......... i think gold and silver are popluar.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting