Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I love doing makeup! Does anyone know were i should work to help peopel with their makeup? ?

Please i love cosmetics and helping people and i love makeup and want to get a job helping or doing their makeup. I thought of Von Maur but i changed my mind. Thanks!I love doing makeup! Does anyone know were i should work to help peopel with their makeup? ?
Sephora! It's sooo chic!I love doing makeup! Does anyone know were i should work to help peopel with their makeup? ?
It depends on your skills and where you apply. You can apply at a makeup counter in a department store, or a makeup store. And even then you'll need to consider the lvl of skill required .





Places to apply: ulta, m.a.c, sephora, and department store counters (Macy's, Dillards etc.)





M.A.C. Is going to have a test that requires you to show off your makeup skills. After all M.A.C. isn't just a makeup store it's a high quality brand.





Do a little research on the different makeup counters and stores (inculding personal stories from people who have been hire) and then see if any are in your area.





Best of luck, you and I are in the same boat.
There is an Exclusive Cosmetics Line thats from UK . The name of the cosmetics line is, ELEXASECRETS COSMETICS LINE. There product is here now in the US, and there looking for make-up artist, and maybe u can show them what you got there website is elexasecrets.com. or leave a message on there blog at elexasecret.blogspot.com and I really think there get back with you.





I have some of there wet%26amp; dry foundation, and there peach lip sparkletts that is great .





Elexa Secrets Cosmetics is a high quality product. Trust me.



sephora
mac makeup %26lt;3


at macys (;






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting