Friday, December 11, 2009

Any athletes that could help with my makeup problem?

What do you use to make your makeup less oily and smudged? What do you use during the humidity?Any athletes that could help with my makeup problem?
Start with mark.'s FOR GOODNESS FACE ($15). It is an antioxidant skin moisturizer with SPF 30.





I used C-thru-U, which is a very sheer coverage liquid foundation, with SPF 15.





Then I top it all off with Mist Opportunity. It is a multi-tasking refresher that works perfect to set your makeup, and also refresh during the day. At only $8, it is well worth it. It gives your makeup great staying power.





Check out the link on my profile to go to my mark. webstore or contact me for more suggestions.Any athletes that could help with my makeup problem?
don't wear a lot of concealer and a lot of foundation. that's what makes everything really oily and it will make you feel like stuffs coming off. try to keep it to a minimum in that sense. wear eye makeup and thats fine, try to find things that are waterproof, because then they won't sweat off with humidity
http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>


i use this when i dance (i dance a lot!) and waterproof mascara and lipbalm. hope i hlpd :]
Via eyeliner, I make sure that its waterproof.


if for some reason you're going all out, eyeshadow and such always stays better if you put on foundation underneath.





goodluck!
  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting