Friday, December 11, 2009

I want this guy to notice me and I don't know how to do my makeup. Please help?

I have really fair skin, eyes that are blueish-green and I have really dark brown hair. Any tips?I want this guy to notice me and I don't know how to do my makeup. Please help?
just keep everything natural, a little bit of eyeliner mascara and and lipgloss. just be yourself and have fun really. how you look shouldn't matterI want this guy to notice me and I don't know how to do my makeup. Please help?
give your hair a make-over. it really changes how a person look =) but never change yourself for guys,
Jus because you like a guy doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to get his attention. i recomend you don't wear makeup so you can know he likes you for what you really look like rather than the makeup you wear, guys don't like ';plastic'; girls with tons of makeup anyway. If you really want to wear makeup then ask one of your friends, i'm sure they'll be able to help.
don't wear too much it scares men!!





just a little green eye shadow and a pale pink lip gloss if your in a club use a highlighter on your cheek boned and the arch of your eye brow oh and a little on your cupids bow (it makes your lips look bigger and more pouty)
U sound similair to my hair and compection, as of a few months ago i was clueless as to which make-up would have the biggest effect to help guys notice me. i use:


Dream Matte Mousse Foundation, lightly all over my face- extra around problem areas.


Eyeliner- only lightly for school though! lol


Mascara that uplifts my eyes and lengthens lashes, or u could use eyelash curlers.


if my lips are really chapped and damaged especially this time of year i use vaseline which repairs and protects making lips appear shiny and healthy, if they are in good condition i use a light coloured lip gloss or a clear one.


hope i helped you, good luck with the guys! it helped me :P lol


get back to me xx
Hmm if the guy doesn't like you from the start and you decide to try and get his attention by slapping on make up will just make him think your trying to hard! I mean imagine if he didn't see you without foundation or mascarar or summit like dat he will think wow wot a fake!
u sound ery pretty already...just enhance a little bit....use some mascar to pop up ur eyes ...





u kind of aound like her....(website)
  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting