Thursday, December 3, 2009

Makeup help needed! How can I use my makeup most effectively without ending up looking like a whore every time?

How the hell do you expect to make any money if the guys can't tell you're a whore?Makeup help needed! How can I use my makeup most effectively without ending up looking like a whore every time?
wearing make-up won't make you look like a whore, it's the clothes that you wear, and the way you wear them that determine weather you look or don't look like a whore.


Make-up is simply used to enhance your beauty, or highlight some of your features.Makeup help needed! How can I use my makeup most effectively without ending up looking like a whore every time?
If you are blessed with fabulous bone structure like mine - you can keep it low-key like me...





In your case possums, a good stylist/embalmer can do wonders.. *











* Please take note, that the remarks made are not of my own....Dame Edna has taken over my keyboard....she has possessed my body! My avatar! ....I have no will of my own .... must surrender....





If you are within my general range .....HELP! HELP!!
don't apply too much.





so i'm assuming your a guy, from your picture.


well, try to not apply a lot of eyeliner, because that looks weird.


go for great colors -- that can match your skin tone.





:]





best of luck,


x
ur a man..i'm assuming from the pic...so i dont think its gonna look rite on u...especially cuz u have so much facil hair...but just dont over do on the makeup..keep it ncie and simple..some eye shadow...mascara on top of the lashes...foundation and a nice clear lipgloss.
I disagree with thelovedone043... since 'ur' a man and you have 'facil' hair, I think the more make up you wear the better.





try max Factor brand... after all they are ';the'; brand in the movies dahling!





(((((you handsome man you)))))
Seeing as you are on an island with Sarah Palin, check with her.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Don't use too much. Don't use heavy black eyeliner - opt for brown and use a light touch. Use lighter colors too, no red lipstick - pick something natural.
Just try to be the best whore that you can be and then Mommy and Daddy will be very proud of you!
I don't know, Jack. The Nolte prefers to smell like a whore.
I LIKE you looking like a whore!





Why do you want to change what's workng for you?
blend lots

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting