Thursday, December 3, 2009

MAKEUP HELP! I have been using clinique and wanting to switch to MAC?

For the fact that my skin is so very oily and i breakout easily, i started using clinique which im not very happy with the product for the price it seems to dry my face out really bad and makes me look pale, do any of y'all know anything about MAC and if so whats the advantages and disadvantages? Thanks for your input.MAKEUP HELP! I have been using clinique and wanting to switch to MAC?
This is like the perfect question for me. First of all good thing you're planning to switch to M.A.C!! M.A.C is always the perfect fashion accesory, as it is always been seen in celebrities such as Paris Hilton, Angelina Jolie, etc. M.A.C is also very very popular in the fashion industry. Designers such as Alexander McQueen, Heatherette, even Barbie have teamed up with M.A.C to create special limited edition collections (which you can barely find nowadays :[ ) and M.A.C always has the latest trends in colors. M.A.C is very natural and it is very chic. It has many products for you to choose according to your taste. If you want a natural look or a very dramatic avant garde look M.A.C is there. It has many many colors and it lasts long (according to how much make up you use). It is a bit expensive, but the good thing is that you can find M.A.C at places such as Saks Off Fifth Avenue on a discount price. Hope it helps!





ps. M.A.C is getting a new limited edition collection with Hello Kitty starting February 2009!!MAKEUP HELP! I have been using clinique and wanting to switch to MAC?
NO! Do not use MAC. MAC is stage makeup and is really bad for skin that is prone to breakouts. I know this because my friend works for Estee Lauder as a make up artist and they own MAC. My skin is also oily and acne prone and she suggested that I steer clear of MAC. I am able to use some products from MAC, including eye shadow and mascara but I stay away from facial products like their foundations, powders, and blushes.





If you are looking for good makeup that is good for your skin, I suggest Bare Minerals. If you want something a bit heavier, then possibly Stila. If you go to Sephora or any makeup counter they should be happy to test the products on you to make sure you don't break out.
Well i have MAC cover up and it works well its smooth and doesnt `melt' in the summer, the MAC eyeshadows are great except the dark ones, you have to be careful because the colours are really vibrant, i would stick to the light colours for eye shadow.


The lip glosses are fabulous if you buy the plush glass, they plump up your lips =)


I would definatly invest in some if i were you
there foundation really is thick.But you could try mineral make up.Mac is the best around you can't beat it.there eyeshadow are the best around.The lip colors are awesome to.I recommend mac over any make up in the world!
MAC is one of my favorites but dior, chanel and lancome are pure genius. i love it i spend around $190 on makeup every 3 months:)





its best for quality, color, brand, and healthiness
good on yah


Use Mac!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting