Friday, December 11, 2009

I need help with makeup in general, any tips?

So i am a guy, and I am in drama class, and i have been in a few performances on stage. Usually I can get a girl to help me with my makeup, but I want to know how to do it myself. I don't need to look fancy, all i need is foundation, lips, and eyeliner, but I am totally inept at all of them. So I would like some advice on those things, especially eyeliner, because then I can do it myself and not spend twenty minutes trying to convince someone to do it for me.


Much appreciated!I need help with makeup in general, any tips?
foundation is pretty easy to apply, the hardest part is finding the right color. make sure when you put it on that you blend it into your jawline, otherwise you get ugly lines. eyeliner: make sure your pencil has a good point, keep it at an angle parallel to your lash line. put it on like a dashed line ----- then run your pinky across it to blend it so it doesn't look like a line, but you'll still be able to see your eyes.





practice, you'll find out what works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting