Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup help?

what type of makeup do you put on your face so it stays all day. I put lotion, foundation, pressed powder, and then blush. what else can i put on to make it look smoother and to help it stay?Makeup help?
After you use moisturizer let it dry so your makeup wont slide. Get a foundation that suits your skin type.


Dust lightly with a translucent powder...try not to CAKE on the powder...it looks unnatural and ages you.


If your skin is oily use a powder blush otherwise you can consider gel blushes or cheek stains.





An extra step would be to use a face primer (Smashbox Photofinish is an example) before you put on foundation. That also smooths out skin.Makeup help?
read tips on makeup and skincare to help you better on this site
Dream matt mouse i had the same problem but now that i use this it is great. Good luck.
The lotion is most likely the culprit. Maybe instead of lotion and foundation you could try a tinted moisturizer.
Less is more - Test out a few products, but don't use too much at once or your skin won't look smooth.
I have oily skin and it really isn't conducive to long-lasting makeup; however, I've begun using Bare Minerals and it has literally changed the way I think about makeup. Now, I just do the foundation, a little color and the mineral veil powder and the stuff looks as good at 5 p.m. as it did at 7:30 a.m when I put it on. If we have evening plans, I might refresh my makeup even though it still looks good. I get tons of compliments on my skin now.





The makeup is really light weight, but provides excellent coverage and the manufacturer claims it's good for your skin (a claim which I can't confirm; however, I do know I have fewer breakouts now).





Bare Minerals is available in some salons, and I know you can order it online from Sephora.





Good luck!
It depends on your skin type. I use Loreal Powder Foundation and it works pretty well.
Oil of Olay tinted lotion....takes the place of the lotion and the foundation..........go to Walgreens girl!
It depends on what kind of makeup you are using. Revlon Colorstay is great .I also use loose powder and that seems to help me.
DHC has a product called Velvet touch. You put it on before your makeup. It feels incredible and makes your face feel silky soft and helps makeup last longer and stay on more even. Look on the internet for this company based out of San Francisco. Japanese products many with olive oil. The moisturizer is incredible also.
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is made from natural ingredients and gives your skin a lovely natural look. It stays on all day.
I use the Bare Minerals and have had pretty good luck. Of course, I don't have a lot of skin problems to cover. It's very sheer and as long as I'm not rubbing my face a lot it stays on.
You should exfoliate (can't spell) with some kind of scruby one and it will smooth out your skin so you can put more on and still make it look smooth!
hmmmm.......... moisterizer will give you a glow and make your face look really smooth and hydrated.
Dream Matte Mousse is a really good foundation and lasts all say.


Make sure you put lotion on ages before foundation then dab away excess as that can cause foundation to slip.
  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting