Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can i help my makeup from melting?

Its like super hot, like 102 degrees, and my make up keeps melting, helpppppp.How can i help my makeup from melting?
There is no good solution for temps that hot. Nothing really works well. But...it helps to use loose face powder. Just keep applying it. Also use very little foundation; just enough to cover the bad areas and forget the rest. I do my chin, around the eyes and nose, that's it. Put on powder and a little blush. Waterproof mascara is a must in super hot weather or it just melts away.How can i help my makeup from melting?
I've got the perfect product for you, it is from mark.'s new skincare line, and it is called Mist Opportunity. It is a multi-tasking refresher that works perfect to set your makeup, and also refresh during the day. At only $8, it is well worth it. I love the glow my face has after I use it.
i have the same problem, believe me. you gotta either use waterproof makeup or keep a powder with you when you're away from home so you won't be all shiny. lol.


however, sometimes you gotta just go with the flow and accept it.
well,the best is to do often retouches.


or maybe apply an anti shine like this one:





http://www.smashbox.com/index.cfm/fuseac鈥?/a>





**
how about not wearing so much makeup...thats mean you basically cake your makeup on if its actually melting....lay off the makeup
Why is it that hot?? Just keep it in a cool place or a room temperature..
Put it in the fridge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting