Friday, December 11, 2009

I want to start my school year with a change, hair/makeup, help? (Pics)

I want to go back into school in September looking fresh and noticeable! I've already mastered the whole personality bit to become more outgoing, now I just need a change in my physical appearance. Possibly doing something different with my hair? Different makeup techniques, ones that can bring out my eyes?





:) I'll also be sure to answer any of your questions too!





1. http://i38.tinypic.com/29lbbi9.jpg


2. http://i38.tinypic.com/9gvrs7.jpg





Thanks a bunch - this is greatly appreciated!I want to start my school year with a change, hair/makeup, help? (Pics)
You're VERY pretty.


I think you should leave yourself.I want to start my school year with a change, hair/makeup, help? (Pics)
As far as make-up change goes, I LOVE to mix and match eyeshadow color schemes...For example, in my work shirt are the colors green and pink. What I did was I put a bright green shadow (Pagan by MAC) and a cranberry color in the creases and lined around my eyes with the same cranberry eyeshadow...I get soooo many compliments!
for your hair, i think you should dye a streak blonde. i think that will look really good with your skin tone...for your make-up, try a white, light blue, or light green eyeshadow with mascara, and a brown, blue or black eye liner...also try a plain shiney lip gloss. dont over-due it with a bright red or pink lip gloss...just light and suttle.


=]



your really pretty but get rid of the white eyeshadow and the black eyeliner. get some browns and purples in eyeshadow and some espresso brown eyeliner and try that. much better. I have brown hair and brown eyes and that is how my makeup looks absolutely best.
Grow your hair out a bit.


Carmel looking highlights. Maybe a tint of red. Sounds weird but they are cute.


As for makeup. Try darker browns on the edges.





If you keep your hair dark definitely use purple!


Lightly. Nothing halloween looking.
Don't do anything to your hair, dying it is for old ladies. You've got perfect skin keep makeup to a minimum. Just be you girl, you've already got all the beuty you need.


The first pic is absoluty stunning.
I don't think you need any makeup to bring out your eyes. You have the most beautiful brown eyes! Whatever you did with your makeup in the second picture is perfect. And for your hair, maybe add some light brown highlights.
I love your hair texture and color i would just start to grow it out a little longer!


Your eyes are gorgeous!


Try some lip color or gloss because your lips are a little towards the nude color!
you are way to pretty to do anything just be yourself ,brush your teeth wash you face, trim your hair ,a little make up





but if you wanna look wild and crazy thats another story





hopes this helps - chloe
your very pretty








i LOVE your eyes!!





wear masacra and eyeliner and your fine! :)
uhm you shouldnever try to chang ebe your self. You'll attrct someone who like you fo ryou not whoyou wan to try to be for attention =)


thank %26amp;


GOD BLESS
I think you look fine don't change be your self that's better then anything else.
dont change anything ur gorgeous
A LITTLE blush but other wise you r fine
wow your so pretty. dont change anything.





you kind of look a little like Jennifer Love Hewitt. thats a good think :]
wow youre really pretty


dont change your fine the way you are


:]
I know people ask these questions, and don't want these answers....





but i think you're cute the way you are already!
DONT CHANGE! do us all a favor ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting