Thursday, December 3, 2009

My prom is this friday and I need ideas for my makeup. please help?

I have chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes. My skin is very tan as if i just came back from a vacation. My dress is canary yellow. i usually wear golds on my eyes but I need something new that will complement my dress. Nothing too drastic. please help examples/pictures would be great too.My prom is this friday and I need ideas for my makeup. please help?
Try youtube MAKEUP BY TIFFANY D for super easy excellent tutorials. She explains everything to you and it looks flawless. Check her out.My prom is this friday and I need ideas for my makeup. please help?
i'd take a picture of your dress to the mall, and go to one of the makeup counters, and ask them if they will do your makeup from prom.


that's what i've always done, they do an amazing job, and the makeup they use won't wear off.





i'd recommend the estee lauder counter, that's where i always had mine done.








good luck ! (:
id do a light base of a gold satin color like goldmine http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.… (its not as gold as it looks)





then for your crease color id do a deep chocolate color like bronze


http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.…





then a thin line of liquid eyeliner, realistic looking false eyelashes (if you want) , and a coat of mascara..








for your blush id do a nice bronzer with a highlighter on the apple of your cheek bones. the duo light over dark will give you a soft glow. http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.…





for lips id do goldy rocks because it will give that same gold and shine that is in your eyes.











you dont have to use mac products, i just wanted to give you an idea of the colors to use.
gold or dark green shimmer eyes with lots of mascara for depth





bronze blusher





a soft pink lip colour with clear gloss over it





also by using a highlighter on areas such as cheek bone and brow bone allows you to accentuate certain areas.





or just book a makeover at places who do them free
iwould suggest a dark purple smokey eye


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2321/2786…


the bottom left





and a goldish yellow for the lids(:


http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_430xN.64271…








and a pale glossy lip


big eyelashes


2 coats of mascara


or even false lashes


:D





it will make the gold stand out





and apply an orange sunkissed blush





hope i helped


and have fun at prom


:D
If you like dark eyes I would do a really shimmer gold blending into black in the crease and outter corner with black fake lashes.





For something more subtle you could go gold on its on, a lilac colour for contrast or maybe like a shimmery mid brown.
I think the great solution would be - black liner, mascara ( black ) and eye shadow in baby pink... it would be nice if it's little glittery....


experiment with that - 100% great results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting