Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup Help?

I'm fair skinned, but I'm Indian. so in the summer I tend to get REALLY dark. I have dark brown hair, and light brown/orange eyes, I was wondering what kind of makeup should I use for my eyes. Any suggestions? Thanks.Makeup Help?
orange eyes that sounds pretty.





try light browns. thats what i used to use.





also light purple.





don't be afraid to try new colors, you can make anything look great.Makeup Help?
Any greens will make your eyes pop.





In the summer, I think it's way too hot to do eye makeup (personally). I have a pink-white shimmerry shadow Cover Girl sells in a 3-pak with a med. brown and dark brown, and before I leave the house, I sweep a little right underneath my eyebrows, a stripe on the very tops of my cheekbones, and a stripe on my collarbone. Nobody knows they're seeing eyeshadow because it's in places my skin will natually reflect light, and it makes me look dewy without a lot of weighty product.
light pink or orange
try a green or purple color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting