Friday, December 11, 2009

How to make your eyes appear larger? MAKEUP HELP.?

I am of Asian descent and I find that even though my eyes are considered to be quite large that they could do with some help in that category. Step-by-step, SPECIFIC directions would be helpful. Also, suggestions for AFFORDABLE product names and brands used in the process would be great.How to make your eyes appear larger? MAKEUP HELP.?
I'm asian too and my eyes are pretty big. I'm going to be pretty brief on what I say because I think everyone's eyes are different and that not the same make up might look good on everyone. So what I would suggest is for you to do your part in experimenting colors that matches your skin tone and I'll do mines explaining on how to make your eyes appear bigger.





I would suggest for you to opt for light colors rather than dark colors because dark colors have a tendency to make eyes appear smaller. Shimmery colors are fine too. Here is one technique I always show people if they are looking for ways to have bigger eyes without a lot of make up. A little will go along way so this look can be worn for everyday.





First, you will need a white frosty or grey shimmer eye pencil. I usually just use a shimmery eye shadow from a palette because it's more convienent. I take a sponge applicator and puto some eye shadow on the sponger and apply it to the inner corner of my eyes, also known as tear ducts. If you want you can also put a little bit of eye shadow on top of the lids. After that, apply to coats of mascara. If you really want to make your eyes pop, use a black eye liner pencil and draw a line on top of the lids, but never on the bottom lashes ..because it will make your eyes smaller. I purchased this loose eye shadow called NYC found at Walgreens or Rite aid for about $3 depending where you live. Mascara runs about $4, I use Maybelline in the green and pink tube.How to make your eyes appear larger? MAKEUP HELP.?
I have been experimenting with this myself, and I've found that applying some brown eyeliner to the upper lid helps. To make this look more natural, you can smudge it with the smudging tool that sometimes is included with the eyeliner stick, or simply use your little finger. In turn, this gives the effect of larger eyes. You can usually find the items you need at Target. I personally like the brown ';Palladio herbal eye liner'; found there. Hope this helps! :)
try adding wings to the corner of your eyes





http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Art鈥?/a>





http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/3/5058/z5058283X.鈥?/a>
here's a step by step video:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LD0FrG3E鈥?/a>





also, try elf's eye widener pencil. it's only a dollar!!





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/tools/eye_wi鈥?/a>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4GVBkicn鈥?/a>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ64S7pjw鈥?/a>








You can get the same colours or like ones in any makeup line.
white eyeliner on waterline


frosty white eyeshadow on your eyelids


mascara
im asian too[:





i suggest the Revlon ColorStay eyeliner it's waterproof so it won't run half way down your face by the end of the day since i wear contacts


eyeliner is meant to define your eyes and some say it makes it smaller ? that's why you should be careful with it





i usually curl my eyelashes then apply mascara, wait for it to dry then curl them again since us asians are known to have stick straight lashes
line your water line with a white eyeliner like rimmel soft kohl kajal eyeliner in white. (the waterline is the skin between your bottom lashes and your actual eye)


apply a light eyeshadow to the inner corner of your eyes (blend this lots to avoid it looking obvious and strange.)


it you want to wear black liner only line you lash lines, make sure you apply the liner thinly and don't join it at the inner or outer corners.


apply a lengthening mascara to your lashes. like maybelline lash stiletto or define a lash (in the green tube)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting