Friday, December 11, 2009

What order should I put my makeup on? Help with makeup?!?

I'm planning on buying some beauty products from Physicians Formula (their Mineral Wear line), and I was wondering which products I should put on first, and also some information on the different types of makeup.








I'm gong to be buying:





-foundation


-concealer (difference between cream concealer %26amp; concealer stick???)


-powder (difference between pressed powder %26amp; loose powder??)





Also, what is a matte finishing veil?





Thanks a lot!What order should I put my makeup on? Help with makeup?!?
while i only use smashbox products...here's the order...first a good moisturizer depending on your skin type...then a foundation primer...i don't know if physicians formula has a good primer...then your foundation...then powder...pressed for non oily skin...loose for oily...then your concealer goes on last...cream for non oily skin...concealer stick for oily...a matte finishing veil is for people with oily skin...it goes on after you apply all your make-up to keep your skin from shining...hope this helpsWhat order should I put my makeup on? Help with makeup?!?
Diffrences -








Cream Concelaer - Is A Creamy Base


Concealer Stick - Is Like Pencil Eyeliner but In A Concealer





Powder Loose - Loose Powder Is All Like Loose abd like flour http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/8/0/9/4/4鈥?/a>


And


PressedPowder - Is Pressed Down Into A tub so if u tip it upside dowbn it wont come out http://dyn-images.hsni.com/is/image/Home鈥?/a>





Matt Finishing veil - gives your skin a soft touch








Hope I Helped x





And Also





If I Were You





Id Put





-Foundation


-Concealer


And Power Is Loose Foundation :S





Umm


How Old Are You ?





If Ur Not Over Like 14 Dont Get A Orange Foundatoin Get One Like Your Skin Tone x
foundation always first. then concealer. I personally wouldn't spend my money on powder it doesn't do anything for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting