Friday, December 11, 2009

I have a cold, so i look horrible!-what makeup will help me look better?

I want to make my skin glow and lookd tanned, but right now i have a cold from swimming in my freezing pool! my nose was running and i looked like crap! what can i do to make myself look more presentable?I have a cold, so i look horrible!-what makeup will help me look better?
liquid foundationI have a cold, so i look horrible!-what makeup will help me look better?
actually!! you need to stay home and rest,trying to act like your not sick or not even showing it by hiding with make-up is feeling even more miserable than ever . the most important is taking care of yourself,see a doctor,get medication,and bed rest, drink lots of liquids and eat homemade hot chicken soup, it's good for your soul. and you will be better than ever, trust me, i have done this before and it works for me,and i'm healthy as can be.[TRY IT!!] and god bless you i really hope you get better.
Give yourself three days at home resting, drinking lots of fluids and take aspirin or tylenol for the aches and pains. Don't waste your money on cough medicines; the latest research says they don't help. After those three days, wash your face and apply your usual makeup - but carry extra facial tissues 'till your cold is completely gone.
use plenty of foundation , apply some tanning blush and eye makeup to make your eyes stand out , people will be to busy looking at your eyes to even realise you have the cold,
i think u should just use normal powder...and some chapstick...and brighten up ur smile...add a little blush...and valla...u dont want too much...no black eye shadow thats just gonna make u look more sick,....
Use a tinted moisturizer! This is a celebrity secret! My Celebrity clients LOVE it!
yes i think make-up will make u look better.
why are you swimming in a freezing pool then going out?





If you have a cold, Im sure your nose is red, but if its dry from blowing or sneezing, then you dont want to use a lot of powder-it will show the flakes. EW!





Use a lot of moisturizer and a liquid foundation. Use cream blush with a little sparkle and mascara. Use a little highlighter on the inside of your eyes and a little on the high part on your cheek bones to make them 'glow'.





Hope you feel better!
If you need to go out put on the makeup but if you don't need to go out stay home and take care of your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting