Saturday, December 5, 2009

Would MAC makeup artist help me pick the right shade for me for FREE?

i really need help with picking right foundation shade and lipstick shade. And if i do ask them ...do i need to buy something from them?


I am 16Would MAC makeup artist help me pick the right shade for me for FREE?
I've been to MAC before; they are really helpful. They don't expect you to buy anything, and they are usually happy to help. Would MAC makeup artist help me pick the right shade for me for FREE?
They would help you. But I would try and buy at least one of the products. She spent a lot of time working with you to find the right ones so buying one or two would be the nice way to go. But you aren't obligated to buy anything. MAC make-up is amazing and worth the high price.
No, probably not. They're just hoping for you to buy stuff so don't be surprised when they try to sell it to you. They're also there to help you look good, ha.


good luck!





can you help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


you don't have to but i'd be great if you did[;
sure, they'll help you but they do expect you do buy something. If you find the right foundation shade, you'll want to buy it from them unless you buy it on ebay.
If you don't buy something than you need to tip and tip well.
u dont have to buy from them, but if you decide u want it, and they were really helpful, leave them a tip! [just a couple bucks should do...]
  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting