Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can hairspray really help your makeup stay on longer?

I heard that if you spray hairspray on your face after putting makeup on, it makes it stay on better, especially in the hot summer days? is that true or will it just make you break out?Can hairspray really help your makeup stay on longer?
actually i find it to be true.


i use rave and spray a little and walk in to it


a couple times and it helps keep it


on longer.


=]]]]Can hairspray really help your makeup stay on longer?
Um, actually, yes, it does work, for me at least. I keep the bottle FAR AWAY from my face though, with my mouth and eyes shut tight and holding my breath. Spray a small amount and walk into it. I don't think the hot summer days makes a difference, but it really only works with like party/night/heavy make-up, because if it's light already it won't do much.





Another trick I use; I spray hairspray on to a toothbrush (one I keep designated for this purpose haha) and than comb it over my eyebrows to keep them in place without being hard!
It is true, and it has a high chance to make you break out as well. I've known the hairspray thing as a stage make-up trick.





Another way to help your make-up to set (another thing I learned from the stage): powder, and then take a damp paper towel and gently pat all over. It'll be less likely for you to break out.
Nasty





Your face is gonna look painted on like a clown





Try it out on yur cheek or sumthin without makeup to see how it feels, im guessing its gonna feel hard or sticky, plus if you get water in your face its gonna run and ur gonna be tasting that ****





Also, hairspray is supposed to dry out hair... so on your face??? Mixed with the makeup it might do sumthin funky
I'm sure there is a degree of truth to that, but it can't be good for your skin. A better option is to use a good base that is meant to help your makeup stick. For example, ';De-Crease'; by L'Oreal goes underneath your eyeshadow to prevent creasing from oil. Another option is to invest in higher-quality makeup that won't rub off as easily.
it'll make it stay on but it'll make you hot, sticky, dirty, break out in spots more than likely.


and you'll feel hard.


i don't think that is going to do anything for you in the long run.


i'm sure its bad for your skin.


please don't do it. for your health or something.
Eeew. Don't put hairspray on your face!!! It will definitely make you break out!





If you want your makeup to stay on longer, just get longer lasting makeup. Usually the packaging will say something about it if it's designed for long wear.
It will make your face STICKY, and ROCK hard.








Go ahead if you want lol, if it goes into your eyes and if you inhale it you will be like ';OMG AHHHHHHH';





Trust me lol, that happens to me enough :P
eghhh i don't think so!


it'll probably just make your face breakout, sticky, and HARD.


it sounds funny but bad!


don't try it just to be safe please!!! =/
Do not use Hair Spray! Buy Model in a Bottle, it will keep your makeup fresh all day! You will not break out from it, all you have to do is spray it on after you apply your make-up.
lol, never heard that but i doubt that could be good for you skin. shoot it makes your fingers sticky when you get it on your hands, could you imagine your face!
I've never heard that. However for my wedding the makeup artist did have a ';stay put'; spray she used and my makeup didnt budge...even through all the tears. She works at MAC, maybe you sell it!
no, it has a ton of chemicals so it will probably irritate the skin, eyes, and mouth. i suggest not doing that lol.
Sure it does, just like any great painting...make sure you keep your eyes WIDE OPEN when you spray it on. :O
No, it will just make your face sticky, and your eyebrows hard to move.
Smack that mean bugger girl right in her hairspray!
I was told it stops tan coming off in the rain but i wudnt say it wil work
One of my sorority sisters tried and she was happy with the results...





That's about all I know about it.
NO!!


dont do that


hairspray is meant for hair not face
No it does not..... Sorry! :(
only if ur eyes are open
i have never herd that but i am sure it would it might just make ur face feel tight and when u sweat it will make it fun and ur face will get all sticky
doubt it
where did u hear that?it will make ur face all sticky and if u get it in your eyes?oww...
i wouldn't do that even if it were true...
i don't know


i hear that to


but i wouldn't do it
oh my lord. No. it won't help. The most it will do is make you sticky.
nope tried it when i went to prom in high school and it did not work. my face just felt sticky yuck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting