Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup help?

I have small, brown eyes. What can I do to make them appear larger without piling on too much makeup? Thanks!!Makeup help?
I get told I have big eyes and I don't think I do at all.


I put white shimmery eye shadow just underneath my eye. It kind of makes it look like you went tanning with eye goggles but in a much prettier way :)


I than use this maroonish brown color in the crease of my lid, from the outside of the eye and stopping half way. Using a little liner on top and bottom also helps. Also, only applying those to the outside.Makeup help?
Put some white pencil close to the eyelashes on the lower eyelid and in the inner part of the eyes, close to your noce. Then put some dark eyeshades on the upper and lower eyelids, but just a little bit. Then finish with maskara.
put some black eye liner.
PUT ON NOT ALOT JUST ENOUGH EYE LINER
eyelash curler and a thickening mascara..line the outside of ur lashes with a thin line of eyeliner..top and bottom..on the bottom..dont go all the way to the end closest to ur nose..that makes ur eyes look smaller..stop at about half way..go all the way across on the top though
A brown-black eyeliner is a great opener, but you need practice. Also a pale shade of shadow right under your brow widens you eyes.


White shadow on the outer corner. try it!
try adding eyeliner around the edges of your eyes.


also, if you have an old mascara brush, use it to lift your eyelashes.


you dont need the actual mascara, just a lifting brush. the lift along with the definition from the eyeliner should make them pop out more.
All you need is some dark brown eye liner and brown mascara. Believe me it works miracles. Just go to Ulta and ask a clerk there. They will tell you everything you need to know.
I'm not sure if it would work but i heard on The Tyra Show that if you wear a little white eyeliner, it will make you look more awake. So, maybe it will make your eyes look a little bigger. If you wear eyeshadow, don't use dark colors. Good luck!
Use dark shimmery purples, silvers, and golds eyeshadow. Smokey eyes look great on people with brown eyes. Fill in your entire upper lid with a soft powder pencil in black or charcoal. Line along your lower lash line and then load up with black mascara to make your eyes pop! Blot your lids with tissue before you line them. This will help make your shadow and liner stay in place. Hilary Duff has brown eyes and she is always wearing smokey eyeshadow.





Here are some websites...enjoy!


http://www.shalinivadhera.com/html/tips_鈥?/a>


http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2004/10/1鈥?/a>
open them
Hey there!


Well, what I would do is I would not put much makeup on the rest of my face, but have some brwon gold eyeshadow and dark mascara on my eyes. I would just wear some pink colored chapstick and only a bit of foundation.


Try to bring a lot of attention to your eyes!


Don't try to distract people by bringing attention to other part of your face, like your lips or cheeks.


Because people always look at your eyes, because they are ';the window to your soul'; lol.


Anyway,


Good Luck!
use the eyeliner cake pencil
Use a liner from the outside to middle of the top and bottom lid.


Do not put any on the inner lid.


Do not use black.
  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting