Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm in a beauty pageant at my school, but I have no idea what type of look to achieve with my makeup. Help?

I'm African American. If I could compare my skin tone to any celebrity's, it'd have to be Ciara's. My dress will be either white or red. Thanks a lot, yo. %26lt;3I'm in a beauty pageant at my school, but I have no idea what type of look to achieve with my makeup. Help?
I would suggest having a free makeover done at your local department store cosmetic counter, or even Merle Norman. In my area, Merle Norman does all the pageant makeup for all the contestants, and they work with each one beforehand...really very cool. One thing I will say is that pageant makeup is much like stage makeup because the lights are so strong. You need more opaque products and slightly heavier application...but don't neglect to blend, blend, blend well! Good luck and take great care!I'm in a beauty pageant at my school, but I have no idea what type of look to achieve with my makeup. Help?
mascara, eyeliner and a nice pink lipgloss colour
i think you should go with the white dress...then you could have so many color choices......





for your makeup you shuould wear:


-blackest black mascara


-eyeliner


-foundation(if you need it)


-blush(if you need it)


-a light shimmery eye shadow to pop you eyes in like a champaigne color


-a lip stick in a natural shade(if you wear it)


-and a lip gloss





have fun and good luck!!!!
do a smokey eye, with a neutral glossy lip, and rosey cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting