Saturday, December 5, 2009

Crossdresser seeks female in area to help with makeup?

I was wondering if there was a female in the middle tennessee area that would be willing to help me out with the art of applying makeup. I don't need any weirdo , crossdresser bashers, or nuts that think that crossdressing is sicko. I just need an intelligent, caring female that doesn't have a problem with male crossdressing.Are there any women like that in my area?Crossdresser seeks female in area to help with makeup?
Well I live in Memphis and I am a hottie ;) so if you're ever on my side of the state drop me a line. I am a total fag hag and I don't mean that offensively but that's what my gay male friends call me. I can tell you that less is more when it comes to makeup especially on a guy. Play up one feature at a time. If your doing a dramatic eye go for simple glossy lips. If you wear a lip color that really pops just use a little eyeliner and mascara. Lash extensions will make you look girlie but don't get anything that look unnatural. Also, fake moles are a no-no.Crossdresser seeks female in area to help with makeup?
I might suggest joining the T-Vals support group. while they are out of Nashville they do have members all over central Tennessee. They also have a yahoo group as well. Tell em Sharon sent ya!


Sharon
if you lived in Los Angeles, i would've done it for you! :)


i totally understand about the crossdresser bashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting