Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mineral Makeup help!! What's the best mineral makeup. I have acne and my face breaks out a lot and tends to be?

oily. And I workout a lot too. So I sweat. What is the best one to cover up all of my acne and scars? I have a loot of acne and scars to. HELP!Mineral Makeup help!! What's the best mineral makeup. I have acne and my face breaks out a lot and tends to be?
Try L'Oreal Bare Naturale. It comes in a pressed and loose powder form for around $11.00 at Walmart. For me, the container would last around two months. So even though it's expensive, it lasts a while. The coverage is amazing. I have a lot of redness and acne marks that are impossible to cover up, and Bare Naturale was able to do it. The loose powder leaves a dewey look, but not shiney or weird, while the pressed powder is more matte (they both offer the same coverage, however). Even in natural sunglight my skin looked really good. The best part is the powder lasts all day. No need for touchups halfway through the day.Mineral Makeup help!! What's the best mineral makeup. I have acne and my face breaks out a lot and tends to be?
Bare Mineral's is what I use but I don't have like any pimples hardly. But it's still great and you can't tell you have anything on. Also Smashbox is like my favorite. I love both.
bare minerals of course!!! but if u want something cheaper go for the loreal stuffff.





return the favor?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Bare Minerals helps your skin, even if you have acne.
without a doubt Bare Minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting