Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want makeup help on here but im afraid if i put on a pic?

someone will call me ugly who ever exprinced this?I want makeup help on here but im afraid if i put on a pic?
chill out. Nobody would call you ugly. Everybody is beautiful in their own way.





If they would look at a question like this, they must be expecting to try to help, so why would they pick on you if they were trying to help you.





You could always just tell us stuff.





Like your age, your hair color, the length, your eye color, your skin tone, ect.





I'm positive people wont pick on you.I want makeup help on here but im afraid if i put on a pic?
be confident. no one will say you're ugly. i'll help you with it.
puh-lease you have to be confident feel good about yourself.we all have someting we dont like about our bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting