Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm starting a makeup blog to help teens specifically with makeup, I have no idea what to name the blog?

I always get told I'm really good at makeup so I thought it'd be a fun summer project to start. I want to start a blog to target the 13-20 age group. I'm planning on doing youtube tutorials and makeup reviews. I have no idea what to name it? Should I include my name?I'm starting a makeup blog to help teens specifically with makeup, I have no idea what to name the blog?
Well try and think about something about you, then find a word for it and mix it with words that is in the make up vocabulary, or words like pretty,shimmer,colorful,beautiful. ex: the path to make up genius. I know that one sucked, since I thought of it in like a minute. Tell me when you have a blog or some videos up.


Another idea is to make up a random word.I'm starting a makeup blog to help teens specifically with makeup, I have no idea what to name the blog?
Hmm.... I wouldn`t include my name. the name should either be 1 word or a sentence... How about


The Homework Procrastination (Makeup) Destination'; ?
yea u should include your name and i would love to help you btw.


im a makeup artist myself so i think i'll be good at the tip giving if you ever need help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting