Friday, December 11, 2009

Holy crap, I have a black eye!--makeup help?

I slipped and fell while standind on my counter to reach the top cabinet shelves and wacked my face :( This morning I woke up and found a black eye.


My concealer isn't really helping, can someone advise on a brand with great coverage that I can pick up at the drugstore? I'm medium dark complected. I just need it for a few days to be presentable.


Maybe I'll be a hockey player for Halloween...


Thanks :)Holy crap, I have a black eye!--makeup help?
The hockey player thing will definately work (or a boxer/wrestler etc) for halloween. Anyway after you put on concealer and power get some eyeshadow in purples and silvers they will blend together nicely. good luck!Holy crap, I have a black eye!--makeup help?
Gt a covrgrl foundation %26amp; drk prpl ishado
just put any foundation (you should spend at least 10 dollars/euros/ponds ect.), then concealer, and powder! BAM your done! this works NO MATTER WHAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting