Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup help?

So i was wondering how some people do there eye liner, because when i do it, it looks different from some people.. does anyone have a tips that can help me know what to do?Makeup help?
what I do is I close the eye I'm applying it on, and pull on the eyelid towards away from my nose. like stretching the eyelid kind of. i hold it in position and i just draw the line.


i only wear eyeliner on my top lid though, and wear it wing tip/cat eye or whatever its calledMakeup help?
i avoid eyeliner and use a brown eyeshadow to like the top
you need to put how you do it and why its different
some people with light skin or light hair look bad with dark eyeliner or even dark mascara. if u have fair skin, use brown, not black. if its not, then mascara is best to start with, and eyeliner can look great on the top, and best a thin line on the bottom
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Applying Eyeliner


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>
you need more info on yourself and why its different...


i hold my eyelid down and then do it, you dont poke your self in the eye :)


dont make it to thick under the eyes either, or you'll look like a goth or something

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting