Saturday, December 5, 2009

MAKEUP HELP!!! how do i create a smokey eye?

I have trouble putting eyeliner on the top of my eyelid (not so so much.)











and any tips anyone could give me for brown eyes, thank you so much.MAKEUP HELP!!! how do i create a smokey eye?
A lot of people use black shadows and liners for smokey eye but purple shades tend to look better on brown eyes. (I have brown eyes too) You don't really even have to use eyeliner if you don't want to. You can put a very dark shade of purple on all of your eyelid, then you will put a darker shade in the crease and the outer corners of the eye and then highlight your browbone in a pale and shimmery shade of lavendar or white or cream and voila! Smokey eye! You can also add black liner to your lower lash line if you like for extra drama.MAKEUP HELP!!! how do i create a smokey eye?
try using a gray, or charcoal. Even deep purple tones can look good with brown eyes. Use the same with the pencil. Hold your eye on the outer corner and start applying from the outer corner as well. Using a pencil with a smudger on the other end smear from side to side lightly to create the smoky look. Do the same on the bottom. And use lots of black mascara....hope this helps.
Use Liquid Black mascara and curl the ends towards the sides a little more. Then use black eyeliner at the top and bottom. use a light (in color and powder) black/gray eyeshadow.
I used to do that all the time until I started wearing my glasses again.


I used eyeliner and either beige or a similar tone on my lids.


Brush on a beige eyeshadow. Get ready to sponge: line the lids with a wetted liner pencil, carefully smudge the liner and then re-line around lash area.


The eyeshadow will help give the liner staying power: be sure to powder underneath your eyes, in the half-moon-like circles above the cheeks to keep the liner from running.


I used Maybelline Blackest Black mascara to finish it off. Be sure to give yourself a good, quick coat of mascara: makes the liner look like it originated from the lashes themselves.
Okay here we go:





1. Put eyeliner on the top of your eye, it does not have to be straight or anything.


2. Take your finger or a smudge brush and rub it about half way up your eyelid


3. Put some silver or shimmery color eyeshadow on your whole eyelid


4. Put black or dark brown eyeshadow into your crease and outer eyelid


5. Blend the silver upward into the black or dark brown, or if you want it darker, blend the dark color into the silver or shimmery color.


6. Use a light color, similar to your skintone, as a highlighter near your eyebrows


7. If you want line outer bottom of your eye with liner and smudge


8. Apply a light, glossy lipgloss or light pink lipstick


Hope this helps!
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * How to get Smoky Eyes


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>
I hate putting on eyeliner the real way (putting it on under the lashes) so I close my eye and line as close I can to the lash line and do the same on the bottom (with black liner). Sometimes I smudge the liner slightly. Then, I use a dark gray shadow on the lid, lighter gray on the crease, and a very light gray or whiteish color near the browbone. I also put a bit of lighter gray shadow on my lower lashline.


Other colors that look good for a smokey eye are purple and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting